Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is It True That Og Mudbone Die

[Translation] Mr. Music

Vocaloid
Hi all, here Meimu filing with his first post, I really enjoy working with Abiel-sama, I hope you like my contributions to the Oompa Loompa blog.Y as good I am (oompa!) les bring the translation of Mr. Music . Enjoy it as I do. (It took me a while, but anyway ...: D) ♥


Hey Mr. Music hugging.
Hey Mr. Music ...

This thinking my mind, makes my heart shudder.
I'm trapped in this memory of passion that makes the tears fall.

Just look at those days of good, strong memories, forgotten
find the joy that would bring me today.

tears We know that every day is not good.
This practice will gradually disappear.

need to be strong enough,
that indeed, I'm bored. Hey Mr. Music

hugging. Hey Mr. Music
let's dance.
This feeling surrounds you with the rhythm of my footsteps.
Enjoy.

Keep on rockin 'in rhythm, ashamed you keep wondering.
I've accumulated in my chest this shyness hidden for long.

some time somehow wound
has been waiting for some hope.

should start, stop mourn, not anymore. Otherwise
not wait and give up me. Hey Mr. Music

stop the time. Hey Mr. Music
casts a spell,
I wish I could see the beginning of a new love.
follows the movement.

"I have given a cool buzz, brightening up my boring days."
"Come, show me a more wonderful world, with that fantastic magic yours"

(Hey Mr. Music) After that they noticed that
(Hey Mr. Music) because of your weakness,
(Hey Mr. Music) shed tears. Hey Mr. Music

hugging. Hey Mr. Music
let's dance.
This feeling surrounds you with the rhythm of my footsteps.
Enjoy. Hey Mr. Music

stop the time. Hey Mr. Music
casts a spell,
I wish I could see the beginning of a new love.
follows the movement.

This feeling surrounds you with the rhythm of my footsteps.
Enjoy. Hey Mr. Music
Tsuyoku dai
you Hey Mr. Music ... Kono goro

Sukoshi dake ja kokoro sune ga ATSUI omoi wo teiru
tojikome susume you nakunatteru

Goro in what yoka ttato furikaette bakaride
yorokobi kyou no koto wo sagasu wasure teshimatteru

nantonaku small shrimps wo kasanere bahora
chottozutsu usure teyuku honnou

sechi tsurai
IRA already been sonna boku gaff jatsumaranai

Hey Mr. Music tsuyoku te dai
Hey Mr. Music odora seteyo
blushing gakureta atatamo ride tsutsun boku wo de
Keep on groovin 'you mayoi tomadoi

mogomakashitamamadakara
mune no right shisounahodo panku turned hither right tteru

nantonaku Nagai mononi checking Facebook rete
chottozutsu hette you kibou
ku oh
Sanai than yamenai been boku wa boku
woakiramenai

Hey Mr. Music talkie te wo
Hey Mr. Tome. Music mahou wokakete
koi no hajimari noyouni yume wo mise te
Keep on movin'

"You've given me such a cool buzz, livened up my boring days"
"C'mon, show me an even more wonderful world with that Fantastic magic of yours."

(Hey Mr. Music) kekkyoku bokuraminna
(Hey Mr. Music) yowai ikimono dakara
(Hey Mr. Music) namida wo nagasu nosa

Hey Mr. Music tsuyoku dai te
Hey Mr. Music odora seteyo
kimi gakureta atatamo ride boku wo tsutsun de
Keep on groovin'

Hey Mr. Music toki wo tome te
Hey Mr. Music mahou wokakete
koi no hajimari noyouni yume wo mise te
Keep on movin'

kimi gakureta atatamo ride boku wo tsutsun de
Keep on groovin '
Hey Mr.Music strongly embraced
Hey Mr.Music ...

拗Ne mind that very little these days
you'll get locked up 進Menaku

passion in those days was good Looking back I just forgot to look
joy today

not see every day how you 重Nere


instinct goes missing faded little by little I'll need a tough
boring so strongly embraced

Hey Mr.Music
Hey Mr.Music you'll let me dance
Mori Atsushi wrapped me in or
Keep on groovin '


the remains murky too embarrassed even hesitation
I accumulated reservoir of going to punk in the chest

is wound long somehow
hopes and please wear with small bits of

not lose erase quit I give up my


Hey Mr.Music Stop the time to cast a spell
Hey Mr.Music
's dreams of love as
Keep on movin '

"You've given me such a cool buzz, livened up my boring days "
" C'mon, show me an even more wonderful world with that Fantastic magic of yours. "

(Hey Mr.Music) they all eventually I
(Hey Mr.Music ) because of weakness
(Hey Mr.Music) the tears are holding strong

Hey Mr.Music
Hey Mr.Music you let me dance
wrap you in my Mori Atsushi
Keep on groovin '

Hey Mr . Music to Stop the time
Hey Mr.Music
Bewitched's dreams of love as
Keep on movin '

me wrap you in my Mori Atsushi
Keep on groovin '

0 comments:

Post a Comment