more than I did in a moment of leisure, is a calendar ... emm ... yeah! Miku is the ultra genealogy Calendar: D although the name is wrong, that should be Vocaloid Calendar but you know, one apendeja at compile time and and when he realizes that the file on the server, so some might be like it (I hope uu) .
If you want to put on your website / blog / forum / algunaotracosavirtual use this code:
\u0026lt;center> \u0026lt;embed src = "http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9 / 3/2080244/Calendar% 20Miku.swf "type =" application / x-shockwave-flash "height =" 220 "width =" 160 "> \u0026lt;/ embed> \u0026lt;/ center> And so if someone wants to put the file in the sidebar of windows, leave a comment asking for it, although I notice that once added to the sidebar (drag and drop on the sidebar) can not move and remove you have to uninstall it.
- Abiel -
0 comments:
Post a Comment